Ma megkaptam az angol dolgozatomat. Az egész osztályból nekem lett a legjobb, négyes.
Nagyon örültem neki, és ahogy ígértem, le is írom a fogalmazást, javított alakban. Íme, a szempontokkal együtt:
Writing
Write a story about an unpleasant/unusual experience you have had.
Write about:
-when it happened
-where it happened
-who you were with (alone, with friends / family etc.)
-what you were doing
-what happened
-what you did
-how you felt
-what happened in the end
It happened in the 18th century.
It was an amazing thing. I'm a scientist and I dicovered something. It was a special thing for me.
One day I went to a cave on the ocean. It was near to beach. I went to a cave where a small lake was. The weather was warm and I jumped into the lake. The water was good. Suddenly some bubbles came up on the water. I was frightened 'cause I didn't know what happened. It was at night and it was fullmoon. The moon was light in to the cave.
One day later I went to the beach and I was frightened. I went to the water and I transformed. I was a mermaid but I was alone on the beach that anybody saw it.
Later I discovered that the "mermaid-life" was amazing! It was good and I love it but I didn't touch the water. But it's funny.
Az eredeti sztori persze nem tőlem származik. :-)
Feliratkozás:
Megjegyzések küldése (Atom)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése