2009. június 25., csütörtök

A 2 ígért dal

This is the Day

Wake up
Come on

Hey!
This is the day

Morning
Hello

Hey!
This is the day

1. Oh I wait this day
'Cause it's the Gradu Day
Come on
Don't be late
Hurry up
Come on come on, baby

2. Everytime I wish this day
Little bit sad
Little bit good
But this is day
Oh I don't late
Come on
Come on
Come on

Wake up
Come on

Hey!
This is the day

Morning
Hello

Hey!
This is the day

3. I have some mem'ries
From these few years
There is bad
And there is good
Mixed all
But I lo-o-ve

Wake up
Come on

Hey!
This is the day

Morning
Hello

Hey!
This is the day


To realise his / her dream

When I wake
When I sleep
My heart say:
" Oh I wish,
That I will be a star..."

When I seat
When I feel
My brain say:
" Oh dreams come
true..."

She say
He say
She know
He know
She dare
He dare

To realise his / her dream

Oh yeah
They know
But I
I don't
Help me
From myself!

When I think
When I pace
When I draw
When I eat
Oh I know
What I feel

When I laugh
When I sad
When I cry
When I'm glad
Oh I know
What I feel

Oh I will proceed


She say
He say
She know
He know
She dare
He dare


To realise his / her dream

Oh yeah
They know
But I
I don't
Help me
From myself!


Help me from myself...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése